12 May 2010

Flourish Card & more...

Heya there bloggers. I had fun creating some goodies for my friends.I’m falling asleep in my computer chair while  I write my post.I had a horrible weekend.LOL!But it is a new day and everything will be forgotten..so don't worry ,be happy...la la la ...!
I ♥ cards and I ♥ handmade!This is a gift card for my friend Angie.I have been thinking long and hard about a card I could make for her.On May 15 will be her birthday so Happy B-day girl!Hope you like it! Is a great feeling when you create something cute for someone.I made the roses!(except one...the baby rose)
 Okay!!! This really is something new for me.Last night I suddenly got inspired and decorated this beautiful candle. I love candles!Angie asked me several times to make a handmade gift just for her so now  I had a good reason.
Here is another candle made for Iza.Last week I bought a new butterfly punch and I love it! I used an old yellow cardstock and PAM PAM  this is the result!
Supplies
Black  Cardstock Foto Kundesn
K&Company paper
Prima rose and handmade roses
Pink lace
Opitec Hobbyfix butterfly punch
Stella Cosmetic bling
Inkadinkado Stamp

1 comment:

  1. Si eu ce primesc in 15 mai? Implinesc 6 ani de casatorie.
    Ti-am zis deja ca imi place felicitarea. Mai ales paleta cromatica ma incanta. Si galbenul de la lumanare e super, pacat ca vor lua foc daca nu e atenta Iza. :(

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected