06 May 2010

Beautiful Nightmare Card

 “Hello” again…Thursday already!?  How is that possible?
 PAM PAM!Yeah! It's a new card. I love it! I had the right inspiration for this card.When I was in Cluj  Napoca I bought a box of wet tissue and the packaging  is decorated with two angel wings.I like this size of card(8 x 10 cm).This card is for my friend Ar!
If you click on the picture you could see a''vein texture'' on the wing.I don't have Distress Crackle Paint so I used white hobby lack and  a rough brush to create this effect.
  Supplies
 Basic Grey 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Eerie
 Black  Cardstock Foto Kundesn
White  Cardstock Foto Kundesn
Stella Cosmetic bling
 Distress ink Peeled Paint
 VersaColor black ink
White hobby lack Panduro
Inkadinkado Stamp(I do not know the exact name of it because it was a gift from my friend Meda)

2 comments:

  1. Foarte tare :)
    Imi place efectul de pe aripi... Si fundalul e super. Se leaga foarte bine cu "sentimentul". Arata ca un tablouas mic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Imi place cum ai facut inima si vad ca ti-ai pus si masina de cusut la treaba.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected