10 April 2010

You're my muse .Layout


''Thank you for  caring me and for helping me to trust you...for e wiping my tears away when I was very sad. You're a real gentleman .Thank you for being  so patient... for making me smile.But  most of  all thank you for loving me and letting me ♥ you!''


Good morning!
I spent the night working on this layout which is very important to me.I finally created a layout for my boyfriend.I wanted to do this on his birthday in January but  I did not had paper...ink... so on.I love photography and love black and white pictures .
                     Even a 12 x 12 layout is small for me...but still an appropriate size ..for a gift.


Why skull? Well because I love skulls and I like rock music.. but we're in a strange world  and for me these are''special creatures''.Why violin? The answer is easy.Moha's passion is guitar... but  I don't have any  guitar charm...so I used this lil' violin..Certainly this layout was made with love! So I added my favorite  heart charm  on a black button.


Can you see the blue drops?well for that I used food coloring...just because I don't have glimmer mist!I got the  white lace from a local store. IS VERY PRETTY!


Supplies
Pink Paislee -Mistletoe & Co. Collection
Digital music notes
Tracing paper
Basic Grey 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Eerie 
20 cm White lace
Heart punch
Distress ink fired brick .Distress ink peeled paint
VersaColor Black  ink
Inkadinkado Clear Stamp Skulls
Crop-a-dile
Global hobby  Violin Charm
Kort & Godt  Made with love charm
 Pendant antique metal Panduro Design
Designer Galerie glue
Stella Cosmetic bling
Glue dots
White thread  Mouline Yarn Set  by Tild Basi
Blue food coloring


Part 2


BoO! Nop ...it's not halloween!3 days ago I started this mask...is not mine even if is a ''butterfly mask''. Uhh! LOVE IT! Moha sent me 2 masks and asked me if I can make a nice mask but scary at the same time. So yeah!! I would love to!!! 



                               Here you can see the mask:X  very simple... too boring for my boyfriend:))

 ''Beauty and the Beast!'' beautiful story ... perfect couple!*hahahahahah* 


5 comments:

  1. Multumesc foarte mult for the greatest things i've ever seen and i want to thank ur pretty hands for doing these awesome things babe" i feel speechless now :( Donno how to thank u but the best thing is to thank ur girlfriend with a kiss <3 LOVE YOU <3 u always do a great job <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. foarte frumos realizata masca! textura deosebita si ingenios ai pus si fermorasul! imi place tare mult!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mask, the texture is so beautiful. Great job!
    xxxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. esti geniala, imi place mult cum ti-au iesit ambele proiecte!

    fotografia este deosebita, creeqaza acea senzatie de profunditate incat ai impresia ca iti deschide cumva o lume dincolo;

    felicitari!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected