09 April 2010

My life is beautiful Layout


Hello. It is late and are tired but still working on another layout very special for me .Meanwhile .. I want to show you this layout that I did today.Last night I posted a card for Daria and now you can see the second part of the gift. This is a 12 x 12 layout. Is simple and cute, perfect for a teenager.as I know her family is very important and I wanted to emphasize this.
  My friend Anca bought this gorgeous crown and I added it as an accent of elegance and amusement...is actually a brooch, so she can use it .

I love lace but it is so hard to find beautiful lace in Romania ... at least in my city..but anyway I like this layout. It is a good start for my second layout,right? 
HAPPY B-DAY  DARIA!
Supplies 
The doodlin' around stack 
Distress ink peeled paint
VersaColor Black
Green Food Coloring
Crop-a-dile
Glue Dots
Skyglory fine 0.4 black pen
Gold paper brads
Panduro Design  Clear Stamps
Stella Cosmetic Bling

2 comments:

  1. Super coroana! Si eu vreau o tona dina stea :D
    Am 1 ora de respiro asa ca dau o raita pe la tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that crown brooch is gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected