07 April 2010

Missing you Card

Hello ! Guess who's back? 
I consider myself very blessed to have such a wonderful boyfriend who takes such good care of me.Is awesome just by his presence.I am very happy that I met him because he's funny, kind and always there for me  when I need his advice. Actually I could say that is my critic ,that always says, add some ribbon, or change the message  so on. Is my muse *** SMILE***! 
 So this card is dedicated to my lovely boyfriend and I am grateful for everything he does for me .Last week I received 1 package of goodies from him.Thank you very much for everything Moha ^-^.
Some friends were curious to see what I got from my boyfriend.So you can find the videos on my YT channel or just click  here  and here

Supplies
Black Cardstock Foto Kundesn 
Panduro Design Paper stack
Heart punch
Missing you clear stamp Panduro Design 
Designer Galerie  Glue 
Green thread 
Have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. este frumoasa, imi plac culorile inchise si cred ca e foarte potrivita pentru a o dedica unui barbat;

    zi frumoasa, ma duc sa-ti vad si cadourile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cadouri, vreau si eu!!

    ce faci cu mastile?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! An awesome Creation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. intr-adevar, vazandu-ti cadourile... cred ca ai un iubit adevarat! felicitari! sunt extraordinare embels-urile si imi place ca ai primit cate ceva din toate. am si eu un trimmer dintr-ala si sa stii ce desi n-am avut incredere in el, e super util si usor de manevrat. mi-a placut foarfeca insa. faptul ca e liniata pe lama e ceva folositor si mai are si butonasul ala... ce face? e doar de design? oricum super cadou! asa da!!!!!bravoooooooo si astept sa mai vad lucrari cu ele!
    o zi bun si te pup!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! A sosit! merci ca ne-ai asteptat si pe noi sa vedem ce e in cutie :P

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected