13 April 2010

Goodies from Anna W.

Hello! It will be a quick post because I want to to share with you my little gift from Anna.Few days ago I won a charm made by Anna and  today I received the package.I'm very lucky and I want to say thank you from my heart Anna.
 I love it!!!!every detail is precious and amazing.The name of this charm is : ''Fish in the apple''. I will definitely use it for a special project! 
She also sent me extra goodies! You're so sweet Anna , thanks!


        *** American Crafts Remarks  Road Map Stickers***
 Last but not least she wrote me a message on this  cute card.


Thanks Anna!!!! Anna's blog  / Anna's YT
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected