21 April 2010

From my desk

Hello!I'm still sleepy ... so it will be a quick post.I just want to share my new project.Yesterday I finished my ''Traveling notebook '' for Meda's challenge 
Is a pleasure for me to be part of this project and am sure will be an excellent experience and fun.It's a way for artists to exchange artwork.The most important thing is to be creative not an artist.
So each  artist has a sketch book that is sent around the world.
Do you know what is funny? Our team already has 4 members and all are romanian..but we live in different countries and cities. Meda ( Romania/Cluj-Napoca)
Laura (India/Mumbai) and Adina( Italy/Portogruaro-
Venice)and last but not least  Lollyrot (me!!!  Romania/Alba Iulia)
I think this is great especially because we have a chance to learn about  a new culture and a new lifestyle.
 So for my 'Traveling notebook '' I chosed  3 themes: 
♥Cupcake
♥Butterfly
♥ Owl




The cover is very simple and I like it!. I added my favorite colors(black and pink) It wasn't easy to create the copic stitch..but  I'm a beginner so I have time for new experiments.
 Supplies 
Pigna top quality paper 14 pages( 28 pages) ( 160g)This paper is great for: pencil, watercolor, pastel, charcoal
Black Cardstock Foto Kundesn
Panduro Design Paper stack
Rubons Swirls 2 Scrappers choices
White thread  Mouline Yarn Set  by Tild Basic
Stella Cosmetic Bling  
Crop-a-dile

3 comments:

  1. imi place tare cum ti.a iesit carnetul! si ce harnica ai fost! eu inca lucrez.
    foile din interior din c l-i facut? hartie au carton?

    ReplyDelete
  2. uaaaa ce draguuuuuuuut! Imi place tare mult!!! Si bufniteeee... am deja in gand ce o sa-ti pun in el ;). ABIA ASTEPT! al meu nu-i asa frumos ca al tau :P...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow ce frumos e!!!
    Inseamna ca eu sunt ultima!!!
    Nici macar nu m-am apucat!!!
    Rusine sa-mi fie, dar deja alunec in disperare la cat am de lucru!! Am de facut o carte de oaspeti in curand si atunci poate imi fac si eu caietul. Si promit ca pana in iunie voi spune nu la orice cerere de invitatii sau orice altceva. E timpul sa fac ceva si pentru mine.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected