02 April 2010

Autocaracterizare Layout


 This is me! this is my personality ... This is my world!

Earlier I posted a cupcake recepie ,but now it's time for my first layout!I am very happy! It came out perfect (for me).All I need  now is a frame for this project.On this layout you can find my true personality.I love spiders, butterflies,manipulated art,skulls ...!
I love buttons! My inspiration for this photo was: Coraline 

''Little creepy girl with her little creepy face
Saying funny things that you have never heard
Do you know what it's all about
Are you brave enough to figure out?'' Walking on air -Kerli 
This song is one of my favorites.The singer(Kerli)  is a source of inspiration for my projects. 

I found this lovely spider at a local store in Spain.
 OK! Now comes the question! Why 23?Well...well...well...Long story! I can say that is my lucky number but also a curse.But the idea is that wherever I go I find this number.*** SMILE***

Supplies
Paper: Pink Paislee - Reindeer Games * Acid & Lignin free
           Basic Grey 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Eerie
           Drawing book 1997
Photo: Selfportrait: Button Eye /May 27, 2009
Digital butterfly: Butterflies Font by Typadelic
Message: Walking on air lyrics –Kerli
Decorative ribbon  Hobby and Crafting Fun ,White
Ink:VersaColor Black. Scrappers Choice black. Distress Ink Fired Brick .Distress ink Peeled Paint
Thread: White : Mouline Yarn Set  by Tild Basic. Gray-0350 Fast Color  .Purple 9071 Fast Color.
DressMarkers Pins by Crown Fox
Plastic Spider  Party Fiesta
Stamps: Clear Stamps ( Panduro Design  ) Inkadinkado Clear Stamp Skulls
Vintage buttons
Designer Galerie Glue
Glue Dots

2 comments:

  1. I love this page a lot!
    The colours and the embellishments, everything is lovely.
    Hugs xx
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected