15 March 2010

Zahra-Paper Flower 2 New tutorial




*** if you want to see the first tutorial here is the link :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhh5TThlT54 ***

I can't say that I'm love with the flowers, but I like to make paper flowers.So if you follow my blog or my Youtube channel lollyrot7 then perhaps you remember the first paper flower that I made.My new flower is called Zahra<(The meaning of the name Zahra is 'white flower'/Arabic Origin).If you want to do this flower here the video tutorial. I hope you like it.

1 comment:

  1. SUNT SUPERBE! O sa incerc si eu :). Mersi de tutorial...
    Ma gandesc ca daca le mai dai si un pic de distressing la petale la sfarsit or sa arate si mai bine?... cred ca ma cam obsedeaza distressing-ul zilele astea.

    Pupici

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected