07 March 2010

Robot tag

Today is March 7th .. so it's time for a new project.I don't have the energy of a robot today.I'm still sleepy and tired and it's Sunday .... BORING!
Honestly I can not be sad, tired, or angry when I see these cute robots.I had a great time when I made the sketch for these robots.I don't have a robot stamp so I thought it is a good idea to make a''stamp'' using pencil and marker.My boyfriend is in love with these cute robots and asked me to do a digital sketch for children.
You can do anything you want if you really want that thing. Make a list of your ideas,supplies,and don't give up easily just because you don't have a stamp,ribbon so on,just be creative .Any questions? Write me a comment or e-mail: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

  1. buna

    foarte frumoase lucraricile tale. felicitari

    daca doresti sa vorbim despre aceeasi pasiune,

    te astept cu placere pe http://veryscrap.exprimetoi.net/forum.htm ,

    la cat mai multa inspiratie
    vicky

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected