03 March 2010

''Purity and innocence''-drawing (sold)/Eternal bloom and Clover Card


Warm rain drops on my skin,fresh air moves the trees singing a soft lullaby,as butterflies dance among the flowers,spreading the sweet fragance of spring.I walk along towards home,just letting my mind wander.This is the only time of year that I truly feel alive.

Talking about butterflies, I sold one of my drawings a few days ago.I'm happy for it but I miss my creation...is so hard to say ''Goodbye''.

I received an order from a friend of mine.He wanted a handmade gift for a girl and I asked him : What would you like? and his answer: I trust you!because I have no idea!
OK! That was a challenge for me..so I made a flower(brooch) I also did a box for this flower and inside the box I added a motto.(in romanian) ''Frumusetea intelectuala nu inseamna a sti multe, ci a sti ceea ce trebuie; frumusetea sentimentala nu sta in violenta pasiunilor, ci in naturaletea lor; frumusetea plastica nu se afla in perfectiunea exterioara dupa tipuri sculpturale, ci in concordanta formelor cu purtarea, ce constituie viata proprie a unei femei. ''By Angel GanivetI made for my friend Anca a card of spring.I wanted to make a simple and nice card and I think it came out very cute!

3 comments:

  1. foarte draguta felicitarea insa deosebita cutia! floarea gri ai facut-o tu? as fi curioasa cum....

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, ce cadou frumos! cum ai reusit sa faci cutia? arata impecabil!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected