15 March 2010

OH ! my... GOODIES!

I am very happy!I finally received the package with goodies! I like the products and I will definitely buy more next time. But until then I bought these amazing things!


*** Pink Paislee -Mistletoe & Co. Collection
*** Pink Paislee - Reindeer Games * Acid & Lignin free
*** Making Memories Mistletoe, Diecut Mini Red Dot


***Inkadinkado Clear Stamp Skulls
***Inkadinkado Clear Stamp You're invited tickets
***Imaginisce Cherrish Snag 'em Stamps


***Basic Grey 6 x 6 Paper Pad, Eerie
***Prima Flowers and butterflies( From Meda: http://handmadebymeda.blogspot.com/ Thank you Meda!)

2 comments:

  1. So pretty, you did very well. Great stamps.

    xxx
    Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Te asteapta un premiu la mine pe blog :) Vino sa-l iei!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected