23 March 2010

I love you Card

Heya! I'm back with the second project...

I made this card for a challenge.I had to use at least 3 of the colors, one of the elements, and one title.
Colors - Pink, Brown, Black, Green, Lemon, Red

Elements
- Cupcake, Ice Cream, Owl, Flower, Bird

Title - I love you, Happy Birthday, Thank You, Spring, You're Sweet Like a Cupcake


if you want to take part to this challenge then check out this website: http://teenswapclub.ning.com do it for fun and be creative!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card I love the design and those little owls are adorable!
    Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  2. draguta tare! in special culorile.... super! bravooooo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tot mai frumoase le faci! :) Imi plac la nebunie bufnitele alea.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected