01 March 2010

Flowers and happiness


''Primavara incepe cu tine,
Prima ploaie de vara nu tine,
Prima dragoste nu, nu se uita niciodata
Prima raza de soare cand vine incalzeste iubirea din mine,
Prima dragoste nu, nu se uita niciodata''"Holograf - Primavara incepe cu tine"( romanian song)
Welcome spring!I started this week with a smile !!!!Can you believe that I am so happy today?! Is spring (my favorite season) and I want to enjoy every day of the season.I am very proud and happy because I got flowers today ,the first day of spring.In Romania we have a tradition...since March 1 until March 8 each person receives flowers and gifts(mostly women) from children,husband, cousins, parents, neighbors and so on.
so I got flowers from daddy and my nephew Robert.Do not know yet ... but I have to find a nice gift for Mother's Day.
I wish you a beautiful spring!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy spring! The warm spring sun makes me so happy too!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected