09 February 2010

Work in progress



She is smiling like heaven is down on earth
Sun is shining so bright on her
And all her wishes have finally come true
And her heart is weeping.
This happiness is killing her."Right Here In My Arms" by HIM
Right now I'm listening to this song and of course I eat popcorn,because I m too lazy to eat healthy food =.=
I started to draw for my portfolio because in July I want to go to UNIVERSITY OF ART AND DESIGN IN CLUJ-NAPOCA ,department-illustration / animation.


I m pessimistic at this point but I hope that everything will be fine..you know...exams.. new town...so I started two portraits ( (I need about 20-25 drawings)but I think I have enough time until July to finish the drawings.



more details ...

Final result:

1 comment:

  1. Wow!
    E super fata cu fluturele!
    Eu zic sa nu mai fi pesimista, dar nici sa nu amani. (zise Meda care pana in iunie trebuie sa-si faca lucrarea diploma si inca nu a pictat nimic)

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected