17 February 2010

White flower - elegance and purity

''Natura este in pericol.Protejeaza-o prin creatie!!!!''
I always keep pieces of paper, no matter how small they are,because I try experimenting more with what I already have. Is a benefit for my economy and nature
For this flower I used: Xerox paper, pearls (old necklace ),bling bling and wire.
I wanted to use a nude pink for the flower, especially because I do not really like white,but anyway is just an experiment. Maybe next time I will try crepe paper and glimmer mist.
If you want to learn how to make this flower send me a comment.
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. Da, e vreau sa te vad in actiune! Imi place simplitatea cu care poti sa explici cum se face ceva. Eu tot timpul scriu cate un roman cand e vorba de tutoriale....
    SUPERBA FLOAREA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maria.lOVE LOVE. YOUR flowers. had a question on your paper flowers what size do you cut your square. Ijust started scraping and luv it you have so many cute stuff.Thanks for all the great ideas. Kcrazy G.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kcrazy G! Thank you so much for your comment! You're so sweet.
    For this flower:

    http://lollyrot-scrapbooking.blogspot.com/2010/01/paper-flower-video-tutorial.html

    used these dimensions:4cm/3.5cm/3cm/2.5cm

    Warm hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found your blog and I love your work. Please tell me how you made the white flower from xerox paper.

    thank you
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Ann.
    Yes I used xerox paper and the petals are made like a heart shape.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected