05 February 2010

Sweet Angel -Book file

''Fly on my sweet angel''
Hello! I am still tired but the result was worth it.

Yesterday I spent almost 3 hours for this project.It all started with a simple fabric...sorry not only a simple fabric, a super cute fabric with angels.First I made for myself a apron which is very easy to create.So yesterday I started to make an angel and a hair bow clip but when I finished I did not know what to do with it...


***Click on images for larger view***
I already have notebooks and diaries so I made a book file which is perfect for tags and mini cards.

Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. Mi-a placut ce comment mi-ai lasat azi la coffe and Eros. Sa vezi ce mai cant si eu pe melodia aia. Si trebuie neaparat sa o pictez pe gagica aia imbracata in "migliaia di farfalle". Am si facut o schita disproportionata (stau rau cu anatomia).

    Ok, si acum la folderul tau. L-am pandit toata dimineata (cam tarziu te trezesti :P)

    Mi-ar fi placut niste poze mai luminoase ca nu se vede foarte bine, dar pare foarte dragut!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected