28 February 2010

Ready for spring?

''The Springtime is coming''

I'm bored but at the same time happy.I have no idea why..or maybe I know:D hihihiihi.So two days ago I was in a pub with my friends and I found some design magazines and I asked the manager if I can take them home(and the answer was : YES)I have a small collection of home design magazines and I had no idea what to do with it ... until yesterday.My boyfriend Moha(<3u) sent me a notebook few months ago and I decided to use it as a collage of inspiration.(the page that you see in the picture is my favorite)
Even if it is Sunday and the rule says: no work..I don't care what time is ,or place...day.My mother gave me a blue fabric, very nice uhmmm and I made 2 flowers with it.Is very easy to make these flowers.All you need is:fabric,scissors,beads (I used Designer Gallery Perler)thread ,needle and PATIENCE!

3 comments:

  1. Superbe florile!
    Si eu ma gandeam zilele aseta sa vad ce bluze din alea demodate de matase gasesc prin dulapul mamei sa fac flori din ele :)
    Imi place caietul tau. Incepusem si eu ceva de genul, dar nu mi-a placut rezultatul si l-am abandonat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow those blue flowers look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. marginile florii sunt arse cumva ? pe mine ma fascineaza maodelul asta ;; e ff reusit

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected