04 February 2010

Lollyrot Tag from Kendalle

Today I have reasons to smile.It's a beautiful day!Today we (me and my boyfriend) celebrate 11 months of relationship,I am lucky to have him in my life(is a wonderful man) and thank you for all the times you had the patience to deal with all my problems and for all the things you've done for me even if I didn't deserve it!(Elsker deg!)
YAY! I got my tag from Kendalle(http://kendalleskreations.blogspot.com)
I love it!!! I love owls and just appreciate what she did for me.Is a nice feeling when you receive something from someone you never met face to face so she also sent me ribbons YAY!Thanks Kendalle,you're sweet.
I noticed a detail on the envelope.

I'm not sure if is a stamp but look how beautiful is the picture.
Hugs!

1 comment:

  1. E dragut tagul. Si mie imi plac buhele :P
    Si ce panglici frumoase ai primit!

    Glimmer mist aveam de azi vara. Sincer, nu prea ma pasioneaza. Nu mi-as da banii pe el. Poate pentru scrapbooking e ok, dar eu fac mai mult felicitari si murdaresc tot pe o raza de un metru.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected