17 February 2010

Friendship Card


"Friendship without self interest is one of the rare and beautiful things in life."
- James Francis Byrnes
Memories ,memories and again sweet memories.I really miss the old days with my best friend, Saky.Now we have different lifes ,she's student, away in another city, I am still here but one thing remains unchanged : memory.


She's like my sister and I want to see her happy every day.This card is dedicated to you Saky @___@.

I tried to combine my favorite colors and her style.
the image is digital .. so if want it you just tell me and I will send you an email.
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. I am so happy you used the image I send you by email!!! So happy you liked it and used it in such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! I am very happy you used the image. Its style is a very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected