13 February 2010

Cuppycake

You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie
You're my Cuppycake, Gumdrop
Snoogums-Boogums, You're the Apple of my Eye
And I love you so and I want you to know
That I'll always be right here
And I love to sing sweet songs to you
Because you are so dear
(The "CUPPYCAKE" Song by Judianna Castle)

I love cupcakes !!! Few months ago I was in Spain and my breakfast was: cupcake with milk and honey.YAMMY SO SWEET!!!I wanted to eat cupcakes last night but everyone was asleep and I could not cook so I was a little upset about it,so I thought that is not a bad idea to make a fake cupcake.
Cupcakes are cute. Cupcakes look adorable on vintage dishes and display pieces. Cupcakes lend a bit of color, sweetness and nostalgia to a room. But, cupcakes, are messy, mushy and perishable.
Happy Valentine`s Day

2 comments:

  1. E extraordinara! Pe bune ca am crezut ca e adevarata!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm absolutly `Gorgeous` Love your art on CB TFS
    Have a great week Terrie :)xxx

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected