30 January 2010

Spring Butterfly Mini Album

I know it is weekend, but yesterday I came back home from Cluj-Napoca and Meda, my friend gave me supplies for scrap and I could not wait until today,so last night I worked on this mini album.By the way this is my first mini album so I dont't have much experience in this area.I love butterflies a lot and my favorite season is spring,but I know it's still winter (and I do not like!)

I do not know and not sure of the collection used for this mini album,because is a mixture of different papers but here are the following names: Pink tags and Pink Journal by Teresa Collins, K & Company wild saffron pad,butterfly die cut embossing folder Provo Craft , Baby Boy Memories Rub Ons etc.

more details...

I think this album came out really nice this mini album and can not wait to do another.


See you soon with new projects. stay safe! Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Wow! e super! Nu imi vine sa cred ce ai reusit sa faci cu aceleasi materiale care stateau la mine prin sertare!

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected