19 January 2010

Paper flower

''Recycle and create!'' Today I remembered that I have an old book with tales for children.I never used it until today, because I have the same tales in other books.I had an idea a few days ago and I thought to put into practice.I wanted to make a paper flower and I did it!

The paper I used is not very thick so I must take care of this.I tried to see what it looks like a brooch, hair clip and shows very well!

On 23 and I'd do a video tutorial for this flower and in that way you will learn how to make your own paper flower.

You do not need expensive things to make this beautiful flower(paper, buttons, glue, thread).

2 comments:

  1. Foarte faine. Imi placeau mai mult cele cu nasturi maro. Si chiar am ceva nasturi argintii colectionati din cutia bunicii. Abia astept sa ne intalnim :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great tutorial the flower is awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright

Contents of this site may not be reproduced. Email me with any questions: nanny_pink07@yahoo.com
MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected